Casey Johnson is an Air Force Veteran and A&M Graduate. Degreed with an Industrial Engineer (B.S.) and Management (M.S.) professional with 10+ years of experience in project management, construction management, plant management, startups, technical engineering, operations, manufacturing, production, and leadership. Casey brings his experience from associate level all the way through top level management. Casey has been responsible and directly accountable for managing a 12 million-dollar facility with multiple revenue streams and several layers of personnel to include exempt and non-exempt employees.
Casey is well rounded in Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies holding a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Casey brings experience in all the following: lean startup, operations, manufacturing, production planning, extensive project management, wide scope project facilitation of associates through executives, contract administration, contract negotiation, program management, corporate level financials, operational safety, environmental safety, and workforce development.
Casey is an active Consultant for MOVE and provides strategic vision for the organization. Casey also authors all the training material that MOVE consultants facilitate with. Casey’s passion for Lean Six Sigma is contagious for any individual and he strives to always seeks opportunity for improvements, large or small.
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering
- M.S Operations & Technology Management
- Small Business Management Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Regional Continuous Improvement Manager for a global firm (manufacturing)
- Plant Manager (manufacturing)
- Plant Engineer (power generation)
- Continuous Improvement Manager (defense)
- Manufacturing Liaison (defense)
- Airforce Accommodation Medal (USAF)
- Airforce Achievement Medal with Bronze Cluster (USAF)
- Operation Enduring Freedom Ribbon (USAF)
- Author “Ultimate Guide to Team Building” (2012) https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-Team-Building/dp/1479714321